At North Pointe Surgery Center (NPSC), care and service to the patient come first. Our NPSC staff members are committed to providing safe and effective care of the highest quality and value, ensuring our performance exceeds your expectations each and every day.
- We are dedicated to providing a safe and professional environment with the highest quality of care to you, our patient, and your family
- We strive to meet the highest standards of care by embracing state-of-the-art and cost-effective procedures and techniques.
At NPSC, our entire staff is focused on making every effort to ensure that you have a successful procedure and an overall pleasant experience. The staff is trained in all aspects of surgical care for everyone from young children to senior citizens. Our professional, qualified, and caring administrative, anesthesia team, nursing, and support personnel staff stand ready to assist you and your family throughout your entire surgical process. We are all focused on your safety and care.
Our patients always come first and are at the center of everything that we do. This is why our patient experience ratings exceed the national averages. How do we assess patient experience? Providing our registration staff with your email address allows you access to our Patient Satisfaction Survey (PSS). The following are results from this survey. These figures challenge our center to meet national standards and those set before us by our patients.
North Pointe Surgery Center ranks ABOVE the national average:
- 96% of our patients this quarter would recommend our facility – that’s 1% higher than the national average.
- Patients can feel at ease with the cleanliness of our facility (94.2%), which ranks higher than the national average of 92.4%.
- We are confident in our nursing staff and so are our patients. The knowledge and the competency of our nurses is ranked 95.7%, which is higher than the national average of 95.4%.
- 95% worth of plenty of parking! We rank above the national average of 94%.
*These results were obtained using EdgePerception Quarterly Performance Analysis through Voyance